ALOTO8 Safety Protocols
We are looking forward to hosting our 8th annual A League of Their Own Challenge on Saturday, February 6, 2021. With the current COVID-19 situation, we are looking at all options to make sure that we can host a safe event within the CDC guidelines. We have multiple plans laid out on how to run the event making it as safe as possible. Whether that means that we have an outdoor event versus indoor event, or we limit spectators and vendors, will make sure that the event is still on.
With things in an ever changing environment, we will keep everyone up to date on everything that is happening as we approach the event. If for whatever we unable to host the event, we will either issue refunds or reschedule the event. In the end, our goal is to host a safe, fun and challenging event like we do every year and hope you can join us!
1. What if one of our teammates get sick, is under quarantine, or is injured?
– Your team can replace that teammate with another athlete all the way up to the event date. The only thing we cannot change would be the shirt size.
2. What safety protocols are you implanting for the event?
– We will make sure the event can run within the CDC guidelines and safety protocols. With things in an ever changing environment, we will keep everyone up to date on what is happening as we approach the event.
3. Will you have hand sanitizing stations?
– Yes, we will have hand sanitizing stations and/or hand washing stations.